Reviewing How to Analyze Learners
Duration: 20 to 30 minutes.
In this exercise, you will use your knowledge of analyzing the learner to answer the following questions.
Keep in mind this scenario, from the previous lesson: You are working as an ID in your organization, and the head of human resources has come to your group with a specific need for the group to develop some training on working with difficult coworkers.
- You are going to conduct a learner analysis with a survey. Design a survey.
The following are some possible survey questions, although answers will vary.
- Have you previously taken a course on working with difficult colleagues?
- Do you see an issue in the workplace in you day-to-day life? Do you feel this training will be relevant to you?
- Have you taken previous training through the HR department? What was the training? Did you feel it was effective?
- What is your highest level of education completed?
- Do you prefer web-based learning or classroom learning?