Check for Understanding: Why Goal Setting Is Important - Exercise
Check for Understanding: Why Goal Setting Is Important
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
In this exercise, you will answer the following questions about the importance of goal setting.
- You should set goals because:
- Goal setting gets you out of your comfort zone.
- You will enjoy the feeling of success that comes from setting and accomplishing incremental goals.
- Having goals helps you multitask.
- Goals provide you with direction and purpose in life.
- List three reasons why goal setting is important for your success.
- A, B, and D.
- Your list should include personal as well as professional or career-related reasons why goal setting is important.Some examples might be: Professional growth and advancement, achieving personal financial goals, and role modeling for children.