Persistence versus Flexibility
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
In this exercise, you will answer the following questions about persistence and flexibility.
- Which of the following are ideal behaviors to sustain through goal setting?
- Give up when you face the first roadblock in your goal-setting journey.
- Keep persisting as long as you believe in your goal.
- Change your approach when one approach does not work.
- When you fail you look for the lessons you can learn from it.
- What are some things you can do if you repeatedly fail in the achievement of a goal?
- Review the goal to see if it is still achievable.
- Abandon the goal and do something else.
- Try a different approach to achieving the goal.
- Recognize that you are a failure.