Turn Your Social Network Into a Cheerleading Network - Exercise
Turn Your Social Network Into a Cheerleading Network
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
In this exercise, you will answer the following question.
- What attributes will you look for in your support base?
- They should always agree with what you say or do.
- They should critique your approach or your actions.
- They should be positive about your chances of success and encourage you to go for it.
- They have your best interests in mind.
- How can you make yourself and your team accountable while pursuing your goal?
- Hold regular progress meetings.
- Use Gantt charts to schedule tasks.
- Ask for help when needed.
- Revise deadlines if necessary to achieve the goal.
- Sharing your goals is a good idea because:
- Others will ridicule you if you fail, spurring you on to try harder.
- Others may be inspired by your success.
- Others will provide support and encouragement when the going gets tough.
- It is really not a good idea to share your goals until you have achieved them.
- B, C, and D.
- A, C, and D.
- B. and C.