Find the Supporters
Duration: 10 to 20 minutes.
In this exercise, you will answer the following questions about finding supporters.
- How does knowing your strengths and weaknesses help in your pursuit of your goals?
- It helps you to recognize areas in which you need to improve.
- It can help you identify where you need extra support to accomplish your goal.
- It can help you better align your goals toward your areas of strength.
- It increases your chances of success in accomplishing your goals.
- Which of the following is true about supporters?
- There are supporters all around you - you just have to find and engage them.
- You always have to pay to find someone to support you in pursuit of your goals.
- You need to build and maintain good relationships at work in order to make others want to help you.
- Supporters are critical for successfully accomplishing your goals.
- A, B, C, and D.
- A, C, and D.