Bring It All Together
Duration: 15 to 25 minutes.
Now that you have learned key elements needed to achieve your goals, complete the exercise below.
- List the top two goals in your high priority list.
- Why do these goals matter to you? Give at least two reasons.
- Write them down again so they map with the SMART framework (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-bound).
- List your strengths and weaknesses pertaining to each goal.
- List the supporters and cheerleaders who will help you achieve these goals.
- What changes are you ready to make in your daily activities or habits in order to achieve these goals?
- View the presentation in the next activity to see an example of a goal setting document.