Identify the Right Tools for Goal Setting - Exercise
Identify the Right Tools for Goal Setting
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
In this exercise, you will answer the following questions about using tools for goal setting.
- When setting goals, what are some tools or tips you can use?
- Create goals that motivate you.
- Create SMART goals.
- Create an action plan.
- Write the goals down.
- Why is tracking your progress toward achieving a goal important?
- Checking off milestones is a great motivator.
- Tracking is not necessary if you use an electronic solution.
- It is easy to get off track without monitoring.
- Tracking will hamper your progress because of the time it takes.
- What is an important criteria for choosing a goal setting tool?
- It must be cheap.
- It must be easy to use.
- It must be paper-based.
- It must be electronic.
- All of the above.
- A and C above.
- B. It must be easy to use.