Understanding Generational Differences - Exercise
Understanding Generational Differences
Duration: 10 to 15 minutes.
Answer the following questions and then discuss as a class.
- Which generation would someone be if they were born in 1980?
- Are all baby boomers workaholics?
- Which generation or generations prefer more flexible work schedules?
- Which generation typically includes the hardest workers?
- Which generation is typically the most formal and does not like wasting time with meetings?
- This could be Generation X or Generation Y. Typically a person born at this time takes on some of both traits.
- No. Baby boomers tend to be hard workers, but that certainly doesn't mean they all are.
- Generation X and Generation Y both value flexible work schedules.
- Baby Boomers