Understanding How to Prevent Diversity Discrimination - Exercise
Understanding How to Prevent Diversity Discrimination
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
Answer the following questions and then discuss as a class.
- All of the following are benefits of a diverse workplace except which one?
- More opinions and ideas.
- More solutions.
- Better food choices at the company potluck.
- More creativity.
- Stronger, more intelligent team that learns from each other.
- Why is it important that a company take appropriate action when a complaint is made?
- C. Better food choices at the company potluck. Although this might be true in certain situations, it would be a stereotype and has nothing to do with working at a company.
- If employees contact HR, and nothing is resolved, they will not trust the company to take action in the future. The next time an incident occurs they will either ignore it, quit their job, or file a lawsuit.