Understanding the Knowledge Cornerstone - Exercise
Understanding the Knowledge Cornerstone
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
Answer the following questions and then discuss as a class.
- Which of the following is a good way to learn about current events and history to help increase knowledge of people?
- Read magazines
- Watch movies
- Go to museums
- Which of the following can supply more opinion than fact, so it is important to decide if the information is fact or fiction?
- Talking to different people
- Museums and memorials
- The best answer is A. Read magazines
- In many situations you need to determine whether the information is factual, but the best answer is C. Internet.