Check for Understanding: Customer Communication - Exercise
Check for Understanding: Customer Communication
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
In this exercise, please respond to the questions.
- Why is it important to break the ice when talking to a customer?
- There is not enough time to break the ice, so don't try.
- To help put the customer at ease.
- To establish rapport.
- Breaking the ice is a silly time-waster thought up by overzealous motivational speakers.
- What is the appropriate response when a customer asks you a question and you don't know the answer?
- Make up an answer so you don't lose credibility.
- Pretend not to hear the question and change the subject.
- Say you don't know and offer to find out.
- Say you don't know and leave it at that.
- B and C.
- C. Say you don't know and offer to find out.