Check for Understanding: Maintaining Service Standards - Exercise
Check for Understanding: Maintaining Service Standards
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
In this exercise, please answer the following questions:
- Why is it important to maintain service standards after they are created?
- Keeping the services standards updated will ensure continued customer satisfaction.
- Business practices change over time and standards may become obsolete.
- Employees will feel more connected to the company if they continually have to update service standards.
- Well-written service standards do not need to be updated.
- Which of the following are good ways to disseminate information about changes in service standards?
- Through regularly scheduled quarterly training sessions.
- Through email.
- Telling one employee and expecting the grape vine to work.
- Handing out the new service document at regularly scheduled meetings.