Check for Understanding: Implementing Service Standards - Exercise
Check for Understanding: Implementing Service Standards
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
In this exercise, please respond to the following questions:
- Service standards should be included in which of the following business processes?
- Job search for upper management positions.
- Job search for customer service positions.
- New employee orientations.
- Performance review processes for all employees.
- Ongoing training efforts.
- Service standards are applicable to only the customer service department.
- Which of the following can be considered as a service standard?
- Customers will receive return calls within 24 hours on regular business days.
- Customers may be given the option to be put on hold or called back if the lines are busy.
- Meetings will be organized, run efficiently, and conducted in a professional manner.
- Regular business hours will be posted and observed.
- A, B, C, D, and E. Service standards should be included throughout all listed business processes.
- B. False. Service standards are applicable throughout the company.
- A, B, C, and D. All of these are service standards.