Explore a Live Color Wheel
Duration: 15 to 25 minutes.
In this exercise, you will open either a Photoshop or Illustrator file to explore the basic 12-color wheel. Open terminology/Exercises/colorWheel12.ai or terminology/Exercises/colorWheel12.psd
- Using the Layers Panel Windows > Layers (F7), toggle the different layers to explore the different color groups (primary, secondary, and tertiary).
- Open terminology/Demos/colorWheel12.ai.
- Open the Layers Panel. Click Windows > Layers.
- Show and hide various layers.
- Close the file without saving it.