Activating the Content Organizer Feature
The following walk-through will show you how to activate the Content Organizer
Feature for a site.
The Content Organizer feature only comes with the pay versions of SharePoint so this walk-through will not work on a SharePoint Foundation installation.
- Open our browser and navigate to your team site.
- Activate the Content Organizer feature for your site.
- Click the Settings menu button and choose the Site settings option.
- Click the Manage Site Features link in the Site Actions group of the Settings page.
- Click the Activate button for the Content Organizer feature.
- Verify the Content Organizer feature is active and that there is a new library named Drop Off Library in the site's Quick Launch menu.