Create a Signature
Creating an email signature in Outlook can save you time, in that you can automatically insert that signature into email messages, saving you from having to type your contact information into each message.
To create an email signature:
- Open a new message. From the MESSAGE tab of the Message Ribbon, in the Include group, select Signature.
- From the drop-down list, select Signatures.
- From the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, on the E-mail Signature tab, click New.
- In the New Signature dialog box, type a name for the signature, and then click OK.
- In the Edit signature text box, type the signature as you would like it to appear. Use the formatting options above the text box to format your text.
- To insert a hyperlink, click the Insert Hyperlink icon , and in the displayed Insert Hyperlink dialog box, in the Address text box, type the URL of the link. If desired, change the Text to display using the dialog box, and click OK.
- Click OK in the Signatures and Stationery dialog box.
To work with signatures and themes in Outlook 2007, select Tools and then select Options, and then click Mail Format.