Organizing Your Messages
Duration: 15 to 20 minutes.
In this exercise, you will group your messages and set a filter.
- Group your Inbox to display messages organized by Subject, alphabetically.
- Then set your unread messages to be displayed in a blue font.
- While in your Inbox, select the VIEW tab.
- From the list box in the Arrangements group, select Subject.
- From the same tab, from the Current View group, select View Settings.
- In the Advanced View Settings dialog box, select Conditional Formatting.
- In the Conditional Formatting dialog box, select Unread messages.
- Select Font.
- From the Color drop-down list, select Blue.
- In the Font dialog box, click OK.
- In the Conditional Formatting dialog box, click OK.
- In the Advanced View Settings dialog box, click OK.
- Notice that the messages in your Inbox are now arranged alphabetically, by subject, with unread messages appearing in blue.