Managing Your Mail By Creating a Quick Step - Exercise
Managing Your Mail By Creating a Quick Step
Duration: 15 to 20 minutes.
In this exercise, you will create a Quick Step to help manage your Inbox.
- Create a Quick Step to reply to a message as well as forward it to a colleague or your instructor.
- On the HOME tab of the Ribbon, in the Quick Steps group, in the list box, select Create New.
- In the Edit Quick Step dialog box, in the Name text box, type a name for your Quick Step.
- In the Actions section, click Choose an action, and from the drop-down list, select Reply.
- Click Add Action.
- From the second Choose an action drop-down list, select Forward.
- In the To text box, type the colleague or your instructor's email address.
- Click Finish.
- The new Quick Step now appears in the list box.