Create a Quick Step
Quick Steps are a new feature that first were included in Outlook 2010. Quick Steps allow you to easily and quickly apply multiple actions to emails. You can create your own Quick Steps or use default Quick Steps.
To create a Quick Step:
- On the Home tab of the Ribbon, in the Quick Steps group, in the list box, select Create New.
- In the Edit Quick Step dialog box, in the Name text box, type a name for your Quick Step.
- In the Actions section, click Choose an action, and from the drop-down list, select an action. Set any other options as necessary.
- Click Add Action to add another action.
- Select a second action from the Choose an action drop-down list. Set any other options as desired.
- Add more actions as necessary and when done, click Finish.
- The Quick Step now appears in the list box, and selecting an email in your Inbox and then clicking the Quick Step will perform the action(s) that you specified.