Copying Charts from Excel to Word
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
In this exercise, you will copy a chart from Microsoft Excel to Microsoft Word.
- If they aren't already open, open Copy to Word.xlsx and Pizza and Wings.docx from your Excel2013.3/Exercises folder.
- In Copy to Word.xlsx, copy the chart and paste it as a picture into Pizza and Wings.docx below the second paragraph.
- Select the chart in Copy to Word.xlsx.
- On the HOME tab, in the Clipboard group, click the Copy command:
- In Pizza and Wings.docx, place your cursor below the second paragraph.
- On the HOME tab, in the Clipboard group, click the drop-down arrow below the Paste command:
- Click the Picture icon: