Develop Custom Reports for the Given Scenario - Exercise
Develop Custom Reports for the Given Scenario
Duration: 20 to 30 minutes.
1. You would like to see visits, pages/visit and bounces categorized by mediums into one single report. You want this report to have the ability to drill down through this information in reference to countries and cities. Create this report using custom reports.
- Select the account you want to create a custom report in (e.g RemoteCourse).
- Select any profile you wish and click on Custom Reporting tab.
- Select on + New Custom Report. Note that you can also set categories of custom reports for viewing ease as well.
- You will now be taken to the Create Custom Report page.
- Name your report up top of this page.
- Click through and add metrics (Visit, Pages/Visit, Bounces) into the blue dotted fields labeled metric.
- Click over to Medium as your top level dimension into the green dotted field labeled dimensions. Click and add Country and City as your sub dimensions.
- Click on Test Report to do a test run.
- Click on Save Report to complete the process.