Building your custom report
- Select the account you want to create a custom report in.
- Click Custom Reporting tab from the top right view of the Google Analytics window.
- Select on + New Custom Report. Note that you can also set categories of custom reports for viewing ease as well.
- You will now be taken to the Create Custom Report page.
- Name your report up top of this page.
- You can now click and add each metric on the blue dotted fields labeled metric. To undo any selection, simply click X on the top right corner of the metrics key.
- You can now click and add each dimension on the blue dotted field labeled dimensions. You are allowed to have up to four sub-dimensions to drill down to.
- You then have the option to add in any filters, as desired as well.
Take a look at the following example: