Keywords Diagnosis in AdWords
Google offers diagnostic information for multiple keywords at once by using a new keyword diagnosis option available on the Keywords tab. To access this feature, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your active keywords list within your AdWords account (the Use Campaigns tab followed by the Keywords tabs).
- When you see the list of all your active keywords, click the More Actions tab and use the drop-down menu to select the Diagnose keywords option.
- Select the appropriate Google domain name (e.g., google.com or google.co.uk) and also select your language preference.
- If you are using geo-targeting, then select a specific location using the Location drop-down menu.
- You can also a select targeted device where you want your ad to display.
- Click Run Test to see the expected performance of individual keywords.
By running this report, you can see the insight that Google is providing regarding performance of individual keywords. You can see which keywords are causing your ads to display and which keywords are experiencing low search volume.