Application of Ad Scheduling
Duration: 10 to 15 minutes.
Suppose you manage a small restaurant in mid-town Manhattan. In the morning, you run a campaign geared toward breakfast and during lunch time you run a campaign geared toward lunch. You would like to run the breakfast campaign only between 7AM till 11AM on weekdays and you would like to run the lunch campaign from 12:00PM to 4:00PM. Accomplish this setup using the Ad Scheduling feature in Google AdWords.
- Select the campaign (e.g., breakfast campaign) and then click the Settings tab.
- Under the Ad schedule section, click the + ADD SCHEDULE option.
- Click the values listed in the Time Period column and you will be allowed to configure your ad delivery (see the following screen shot).
- You can configure different ad schedules for weekdays and weekends.
- Click Save to incorporate these changes into your campaign settings.