Application IP Exclusion Tool
Duration: 10 to 15 minutes.
You have noticed "click fraud" on your AdWords account which is costing you money. Through some investigation you were able to find a list of IP addresses responsible for this click fraud. Filter these IP addresses from your AdWords account.
You can only filter IP address on a campaign level. Go into each campaign that you would like to exlcude IP addresses for, and remove them following these steps.
- Navigate to the desired Campaign tab within your Google AdWords account.
- Naviaget and select Settings and then click the Exclusions tool listed on the bottom of the page.
- Note: IP exclusion works on the campaign level only.
- Provide a list of IP addresses or use RegEx to provide a range of IP addresses to filter.
- Click Exclude IP Addresses to conclude the process.