Application of the Keyword Positions Report in Google Analytics - Exercise
Application of the Keyword Positions Report in Google Analytics
Duration: 10 to 15 minutes.
You would like to know the relation between a keyword, ad position, and transitions that this ad was able to generate for you. How would you identify this relation using AdWords reports in Google Analytics.
- Within your Google Analytics account, navigate to the Acquisition Report.
- Within the Acquisition report, select the AdWords tab.
- Within the AdWords tab, click the Keyword Positions report.
- Select a particular keyword which you would like to analyze.
- Click the Position breakdown drop-down box and then select Transaction.
In the above screen shot, notice that the paid keyword "Webucator" was able to generate 10 transactions when the ad triggered by it got displayed at the top position in the center of the screen.