Duration: 15 to 25 minutes.
In this exercise you will create a new page that looks like this:
- Create a new page and save it as RunningTerms.html in ClassFiles/Dreamweaver/Exercises.
- Add the title and heading level 1.
- Create the list of links at the top. Here are the links:
- Home: index.html
- Races: Races.html
- Resources: Resources.html
- Calculator: Calculator.html
- Running Log: RunningLog.html
- My Account: MyAccount.html
- Log out: Logout.html
- Add the definition list below the navigation menu.
- If you do not want to type the whole list out, you can grab the content from ClassFiles/Dreamweaver/Exercises/RunningTerms.txt; however, do not copy and paste the whole thing at once as that will add a bunch of unwanted paragraphs. Rather, copy and paste each term and definition as needed.
- Save your page and open it in the browser. Does it look right?
The solution to this exercise will be reviewed in the presentation that follows in the next activity.