Adding Links to Your Page
Duration: 15 to 25 minutes.
In this exercise, you will add links to your page.
- Create the following new pages and save them in ClassFiles/Dreamweaver/Exercises. Add titles and level-one headings to each page:
- Races as Races.html
- Calculator as Calculator.html
- Running Log as RunningLog.html
- My Account as MyAccount.html
- Log out as Logout.html
- Open ClassFiles/Dreamweaver/Exercises/index.html in Dreamweaver if it's not already open.
- Add the following links:
- Home: index.html
- Races: Races.html
- Resources: Resources.html
- Calculator: Calculator.html
- Running Log: RunningLog.html
- My Account: MyAccount.html
- Log out: Logout.html
- the most up-to-date information on running races: Races.html
- the best resources for runners: Resources.html
- Save your page and open it in the browser.
- Test your links. Do they work?
The solution to this exercise will be reviewed in the presentation that follows in the next activity.