Duration: 15 to 25 minutes.
In this exercise, you will add more anchors to Anchors.html.
- Before starting, open ClassFiles/Dreamweaver/Solutions/Anchors.html in your browser and test the links to see how the page should work.
- Now open ClassFiles/Dreamweaver/Exercises/Anchors.html in Dreamweaver if it's not already open.
- Add anchors before each story title heading:
- POOH GOES VISITING
- A MAD TEA-PARTY
- THE NAUGHTY BOY
- Make the story names at the top of the page link to your new anchors:
- At the bottom of the page, you'll see the following text: "W3C anchors | Dreamweaver Class Schedule."
- Make "W3C anchors" a link to the "h-12.2.3" anchor on http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/links.html.
- Make "Dreamweaver Class Schedule" a link to the "dreamweaver" anchor on http://www.webucator.com/ilo/schedule/adobe/.
- Save your page and open it in the browser.
- Test your links. Do they work?
The solution to this exercise will be reviewed in the presentation that follows in the next activity.