Creating a Web Page
Duration: 10 to 15 minutes.
In this exercise, you will create and view a simple web page.
- Create a new HTML page using any of the methods described above.
- Place the cursor on the page and type "Hello world!".
- Save the page (File > Save) as hello-world.html in your ClassFiles/Dreamweaver/Exercises folder.
- When you are done, your page should look something like this:
- Select New... from the File menu.
- In the New Document dialog that pops up, click Create.
- Type "Hello world!" in the document.
- Save the document as hello-world.html in your ClassFiles/Dreamweaver/Exercises folder.