MOC 40367 - Security Fundamentals: Training for MTA Exam 98-367
- Learn to understand Security Layers.
- Learn to understand Operating System Security.
- Learn to understand Network Security.
- Learn to understand Security Software.
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-367, and build an understanding of these topics: Security Layers, Operating System Security, Network Security, Security Software. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsof's newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
- Understanding Security Layers
- Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting.
- Understanding Security Policies
- Understanding Network Security
- Protecting the Server and Client
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Windows Server class:
- There are no prerequisites for this course.