SharePoint for Office 365 Power User Training
This SharePoint for Office 365 Power User training class is designed for individuals who need to learn the fundamentals of managing SharePoint sites.
This course is available only as a private class. Because companies' SharePoint environments can be so individualized and differ greatly from standard SharePoint settings, this class will be highly customized to meet the needs of your team. Please contact us to discuss how we can create a class to meet your team's needs.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Create custom workflows using SharePoint Designer 2016.
- Learn to use Content Approval settings and Workflow.
- Learn to use Term stores and managed Metadata.
- Learn to use the Document ID Service.
- Learn SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure.
- Learn to create and use Document Sets.
- Learn to route documents with Content Organizer.
- Learn to use Metadata Navigation.
- Learn to create external content types with Business Connectivity Services.
- Learn to use Information Management Policies.
- Content Approval
- Enabling Content Approval
- Content Approval Workflows
- Creating Custom Workflows with SharePoint Designer 2013
- Workflow Basics
- Custom List Workflows
- Workflow Actions
- Workflow Stages and Conditions
- Workflow Initiation Form
- Site Workflows
- Working with Managed Metadata
- Creating a Term Store Group and Term Set
- Creating Metadata Columns in Lists and Libraries
- Publishing Content Types
- Business Connectivity Services
- Business Connectivity Services Basics
- Creating an External Content Type with SharePoint Designer
- Creating a List from an External Content Type
- Information Management Policy
- Information Management Policy Basics
- Define and Information Policy for a Content Type
- Defining Information Policy for a List
- Content Organizer
- Activating the Content Organizer Feature
- Configuring Content Organizer Settings
- Configuring Content Organizer Rules
- Document ID Service
- Activating the Document ID Feature
- Configuring Document ID Settings
- Linking Documents Using Their Document ID
- Document Sets
- Activating the Document Sets Feature
- Creating a Document Set Content Type
- Adding a Document Set Content Type of a Library
- SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure
- Activating the SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure
- Publishing Infrastructure Basics
- Creating Pages with Page Layouts
- Configuring and Consuming Site Search Results
- Search SharePoint for Content
- SharePoint Search Center
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this SharePoint class:
- SharePoint 2016 End User experience