SharePoint 2016 Site Owner Training
This SharePoint 2016 Site Owner class is for site owners/managers new to working in a SharePoint 2016 environment.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to navigate a SharePoint 2016 Team Site.
- Learn to create and edit web page content.
- Learn to create site columns and content types.
- Learn to integrate Office applications with SharePoint 2016.
- Learn to manage basic permissions of SharePoint 2016 resources.
- Working with Sites
- Site Templates
- Creating Sites
- Creating a Team Site
- Site Navigation
- Managing Site Navigation
- Exercise: Creating Team Sites
- Exercise: Creating a Meeting Workspace
- Exercise: Creating a Blog Site
- Page Content
- Wiki Library Pages
- Editing the Team Site Home Page
- Web Part Pages
- Creating a Web Part Page
- Working with Web Parts
- Adding Web Parts to Pages
- Exercise: Working with Wiki Pages
- Exercise: Working with Web Part Pages and Web Parts
- Forms Library
- Creating a Forms Library
- Creating InfoPath Forms
- Create a Form with Microsoft InfoPath Designer
- Publishing InfoPath Forms to SharePoint
- Publish Custom InfoPath Form
- Exercise: Creating and Publishing InfoPath Forms
- Site Columns and Content Types
- Site Column Gallery
- Explore the Site Column Gallery
- Creating Site Columns
- Create a Custom Site Column
- Add a Site Column to a List
- Site Content Type Gallery
- Explore the Site Content Types Gallery
- Creating Content Types
- How to Create and Use Content Types
- Exercise: Creating and Working with Content Types
- Exercise: Adding a Content Type to a Library
- Managing SharePoint Site Permissions
- SharePoint Groups
- Assigning Permissions
- Permission Levels
- Permissions Inheritance
- Exercise: Working with SharePoint Permissions
- Participating in User Communities
- Configure User Profiles and My Sites
- People Newsfeeds
- Documents Newsfeed
- Sites Newsfeed
- Tags Newsfeed
- Managing Personal Sites
- Exercise: Managing and Viewing Personal Information and Content
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: