SharePoint 2010 Power User Training
This SharePoint 2010 Power User training class is designed for individuals who need to learn the fundamentals of managing SharePoint sites.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Create custom workflows using SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Learn to use Content Approval settings and Workflow.
- Learn to use Term stores and managed Metadata.
- Learn to use the Document ID Service.
- Learn SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure.
- Learn to create and use Document Sets.
- Learn to route documents with Content Organizer.
- Learn to use Metadata Navigation.
- Learn to create external content types with Business Connectivity Services.
- Learn to use Information Management Policies.
- Content Approval
- Enabling Content Approval
- Content Approval Workflows
- Creating Custom Workflows with SharePoint Designer 2010
- Workflow Basics
- Custom List Workflows
- Workflow Actions
- Workflow Conditions
- Workflow Initiation Form
- Reusable Workflows
- Working with Managed Metadata
- Creating a Term Store Group and Term Set
- Creating Metadata Columns in Lists and Libraries
- Publishing Content Types
- Business Connectivity Services
- Business Connectivity Services Basics
- Creating an External Content Type with SharePoint Designer
- Creating a List from an External Content Type
- Information Management Policy
- Information Management Policy Basics
- Define and Information Policy for a Content Type
- Defining Information Policy for a List
- Content Organizer
- Activating the Content Organizer Feature
- Configuring Content Organizer Settings
- Configuring Content Organizer Rules
- Document ID Service
- Activating the Document ID Feature
- Configuring Document ID Settings
- Linking Documents Using Their Document ID
- Document Sets
- Activating the Document Sets Feature
- Creating a Document Set Content Type
- Adding a Document Set Content Type of a Library
- SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure
- Activating the SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure
- Publishing Infrastructure Basics
- Creating Pages with Page Layouts
- Configuring and Consuming Site Search Results
- Search SharePoint for Content
- SharePoint Search Center
- Search Scopes
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this SharePoint class:
- SharePoint 2010 End User experience
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: