SharePoint 2010 End User Training
This SharePoint 2010 End User class is for end users and site owners/managers new to working in a SharePoint 2010 environment. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries, basic page customization, working with forms and managing site permissions and users.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to navigate a SharePoint 2010 Team Site.
- Learn to create SharePoint lists.
- Learn to customize SharePoint lists.
- Learn to create SharePoint libraries.
- Learn to manage library document versions.
- Learn to create SharePoint list and library views.
- Learn to create sub sites using various SharePoint templates.
- Learn to create and edit Web page content.
- Learn to create InfoPath Forms and Form libraries.
- Learn to create Site columns and content types.
- Learn to integrate Office applications with SharePoint 2010.
- Learn to manage basic permissions of SharePoint 2010 resources.
- SharePoint 2010 Introduction
- SharePoint Versions
- Team Site Layout and Navigation
- SharePoint List Basics
- List Templates
- Creating Lists
- List Columns
- Column Validation
- Library Basics
- Library Templates
- Creating Libraries
- Managing Documents and Versioning
- Working with Lists and Library Views
- Default Views
- Custom Views
- Working with Sites
- Site Templates
- Creating Sites
- Site Navigation
- Page Content
- Wiki Library Pages
- Web Part Pages
- Working with Web Parts
- Forms Library
- Creating a Forms Library
- Creating InfoPath Forms
- Publishing InfoPath Forms to SharePoint
- Site Columns and Content Types
- Site Column Gallery
- Creating Site Columns
- Site Content Type Gallery
- Creating Content Types
- Office Integration
- Excel Integration
- Outlook Integration
- Access Integration
- SharePoint Workspace
- Managing SharePoint Site Permissions
- SharePoint Groups
- Assigning Permissions
- Permission Levels
- Permissions Inheritance
- Participating in User Communities
- Configure User Profiles and My Sites
- Managing Colleagues and Team Members
- Managing My Content
- Using Tags and Notes
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.