PL-100T00 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- Design apps and automate workflows
- Create apps and automate workflows
- Analyze and visualize data in context of an app or automated workflow
- Implement and manage apps and automated workflows
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
This Microsoft Power Platform App Maker training class will teach you how to build apps with low-code techniques to simplify, automate, and transform business tasks and processes using Microsoft Power Platform.
- Create a model-driven application in Power Apps
- This module introduces you to creating a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Common Data Service.
- Create a canvas app in Power Apps
- This module introduces you to Power Apps, helps you create and customize an app, and then manage and distribute it.
- Use the UI and controls in a canvas app in Power Apps
- This module will focus on how to provide the best app navigation, and build the best UI using themes, icons, images, personalization, different form factors, and controls.
- Automate a business process using Power Automate
- This module introduces you to Power Automate, teaches you how to build workflows, and how to administer flows.
- Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
- Learn what Power BI is, including its building blocks and how they work together.
- Get started with AI Builder
- This module helps you build an AI model from the beginning and shows how you can use it in your business without writing a single line of code.
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors