MS-900T01 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
This Microsoft 365 Fundamentals training class provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage cloud services in their organization.
This course helps learners prepare for the Microsoft 365 Fundamentals exam (MS-900).
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to differentiate between the various cloud service models.
- Learn to identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
- Learn to plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services.
- Learn to identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Learn to define enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365.
- Learn to identify how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork.
- Learn to describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity.
- Learn to describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune.
- Learn to describe data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection.
- Learn to describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365.
- Learn to describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
- Cloud Concepts
- Principles of cloud computing
- Microsoft cloud services
- Migrating to cloud services
- Lab: Cloud Fundamentals
- Determine the appropriate cloud model (paper-based lab)
- Core Microsoft 365 Services
- Microsoft 365 core services
- Microsoft on-premise services and cloud services in Microsoft 365
- Unified endpoint management in Microsoft 365
- Teamwork in Microsoft 365
- Lab: Enabling and configuring a Microsoft 365 tenant
- Activating and configuring a Microsoft 365 tenant
- Exploring the Microsoft 365 user and admin portal
- Configuring new user and group accounts
- Security, Compliance, Privacy, and Trust in Microsoft 365
- Organizational Security Fundamentals
- Security features in Microsoft 365
- Identity and Access Management
- Device and data protection in Microsoft 365
- Compliance in Microsoft 365
- Lab: Security in Microsoft 365
- Managing users and devices in Azure Active Directory
- Evaluate Identity Protection
- Explore tools for compliance
- Microsoft 365 pricing and support
- Microsoft 365 Subscriptions, licenses, and billing
- Support in Microsoft 365
- Lab: Managing subscriptions, licensing and support in M365
- Explore interfaces for billing and subscriptions
- Add trial licenses to the tenant
- Review support options
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft 365 class:
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment.
- General (sales level) experience on corresponding Microsoft on-premises products, such as Exchange Server, SharePoint, Office Professional, AD RMS, and others.
- Experience addressing business/legal/security requirements for IT.