MS-500T03 - Microsoft 365 Identity Management
In this Microsoft 365 Identity Management training course, you will learn how to manage user security groups and licenses for cloud identities, and how to plan and implement identity synchronization, federated identities, applications, and external access.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 workload administrator certification paths.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to manage user accounts and licenses in Microsoft 365.
- Learn to manage admin roles and security groups in Microsoft 365.
- Learn to plan and implement password management.
- Learn to manage Microsoft 365 authentication and provisioning options.
- Learn to plan for directory synchronization.
- Learn to plan and implement Azure AD Connect.
- Learn to manage synchronized identities.
- Learn to plan and implement an ADFS deployment.
- Learn to implement applications in Azure AD.
- Learn to configure Azure AD Application Proxy.
- Learn to design solutions for external access.
- Learn to manage their Microsoft 365 tenant health and services.
- Manage User Security Groups and Licenses for Cloud IdentitiesLessons
- User Accounts and Licenses in Microsoft 365
- Admin Roles and Security Groups in Microsoft 365
- Password Management in Microsoft 365
- Lab: Managing your Microsoft 365 Identity environment
- Setting up your lab environment
- Managing your Microsoft 365 identity environment using the Microsoft 365 admin center
- Managing your Microsoft 365 identity environment using Windows PowerShell
- Plan and Implement Identity SynchronizationLessons
- Introduction to Identity Synchronization
- Planning for Azure AD Connect
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Managing Synchronized Identities
- Lab: Implementing Identity Synchronization
- Setting up your organization for identity synchronization
- Implement Identity Synchronization
- Planning and Implementing Federated IdentitiesLessons
- Introduction to Federated Identities
- Planning an AD FS Deployment
- Implementing AD FS
- Implementing Applications and External AccessLessons
- Implementing Applications in Azure AD
- Configuring Azure AD Application Proxy
- Designing Solutions for External Access
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft 365 class:
- Completion of one of the Microsoft 365 workload administrator certification paths.