MS-500T02 - Implementing Microsoft 365 Threat Protection
This MS-500T02 - Implementing Microsoft 365 Threat Protection training class was designed for IT Professionals who manage and deploy security technologies for Microsoft 365 in their organization. This is the second in a series of four courses for the Microsoft 365 Security Administrator. These courses help learners prepare for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate exam (MS-500).
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to describe cyber-attack threat vectors.
- Learn to describe security solutions for Microsoft 365.
- Learn to use Microsoft Secure Score to evaluate your security posture.
- Learn to use the Security Dashboard in the Microsoft Security & Compliance center.
- Learn to configure various advanced threat protection services for Microsoft 365.
- Learn to configure Advanced Threat Analytics.
- Learn to plan and deploy Mobile Device Management.
- Security in Microsoft 365
- Threat Vectors and Data Breaches
- Security Solutions for Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Secure Score
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Exchange Online Protection
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- Managing Safe Attachments
- Managing Safe Links
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- Lab: Advanced Threat Protection
- Setting up your lab environment
- Editing an ATP Safe Links policy and creating a Safe Attachment policy
- Threat Intelligence
- Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence
- Using the Security Dashboard
- Configuring Advanced Threat Analytics
- Lab: Advanced Threat Analytics
- Enabling and installing the ATA Center
- Plan for Mobile Application Management
- Plan for Mobile Device Management
- Deploy Mobile Device Management
- Enroll Devices to Mobile Device Management
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft 365 class:
- Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Windows 10 devices.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of authorization and authentication.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
- Working knowledge of managing mobile devices.