MS-500T01 - Managing Microsoft 365 Identity and Access
This Managing Microsoft 365 Identity and Access training class is for the Microsoft 365 security administrator role. You will learn how to secure user access to your organization's resources. Specifically, this course covers user password protection, multi-factor authentication, how to enable Azure Identity Protection, how to configure Active Directory federation services, how to setup and use Azure AD Connect, and introduces you to Conditional Access. You will also learn about solutions for managing external access to your Microsoft 365 system.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to administer user and group security in Microsoft 365.
- Learn to manage passwords in Microsoft 365.
- Learn to describe Azure Identity Protection features.
- Learn to plan and implement Azure AD Connect.
- Learn to manage synchronized identities.
- Learn to plan implement federated identities.
- Learn to describe and use conditional access.
- User and Group Security
- User Accounts in Microsoft 365
- Administrator Roles and Security Groups in Microsoft 365
- Password Management in Microsoft 365
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Lab: Managing your Microsoft 365 Identity environment
- Setting up your lab environment
- Managing your Microsoft 365 identity environment using the Microsoft 365 admin center
- Assign service administrators
- Identity Synchronization
- Introduction to Identity Synchronization
- Planning for Azure AD Connect
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Managing Synchronized Identities
- Lab: Implementing Identity Synchronization
- Setting up your organization for identity synchronization
- Federated Identities
- Introduction to Federated Identities
- Planning an AD FS Deployment
- Implementing AD FS
- Access Management
- Conditional Access
- Managing Device Access
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Solutions for External Access
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft 365 class:
- Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Windows 10 devices.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of authorization and authentication.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
- Working knowledge of managing mobile devices.