MS-301T04 - Migrating to SharePoint Online
- Learn to plan for content migration process.
- Learn to describe available resources and tools to leverage during migration process.
- Learn to access data to be migrated using SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT).
- Learn to migrate content to the cloud using SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT).
- Learn to manage and monitor migration process.
In this Migrating to SharePoint Online training class, you will learn how to plan the content migration process as well as available resources and tools to use while migrating content to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business. Specifically, this course covers how to use SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT) and SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT) with different migration scenarios.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
This is the last in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid.
- Introduction of Migration
- Migration Overview
- Leveraging FastTrack and Partner Services
- Migrating to SharePoint Online
- Prepare for Migration
- Migrate Content to the Cloud
- Manage and Monitor Migration Process
- Course Conclusion
- Lab: Migrating Files to SharePoint Online
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft 365 class:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS). .