MS-301T01 - Implementing SharePoint 2019 Infrastructure
- Learn to describe the MinRole feature in SharePoint 2019.
- Learn to describe how to install and configure SharePoint 2019.
- Learn to describe how to implement high availability for SharePoint .
- Learn to describe the authentication infrastructure in SharePoint 2019.
- Learn to explain the concepts behind federated identity.
- Learn to describe how to create site collections.
- Learn to describe how to plan for authorization in SharePoint 2019.
In this Implementing SharePoint 2019 Infrastructure training class, you will learn how to deploy and configure the SharePoint Server 2019. We will also discuss how to plan and configure SharePoint on premise authentication and security to protect the environment. You will also learn how to manage SharePoint content to align with modern information architecture.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
This is the first in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid.
- SharePoint Infrastructure
- Plan a SharePoint Farm
- SharePoint 2019
- Install and Manage SharePoint Farm
- SharePoint Authentication and Security
- Plan Authentication
- Configure Federated Authentication
- SharePoint Content Management
- SharePoint Content Structure Overview
- Manage Access to Content
- Manage Site Collections
- Course Conclusion
- Lab: Creating and configuring web applications
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft 365 class:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).