MS-300T03 - Enabling Microsoft Teams for Collaboration
- Learn to plan for a Microsoft 365 Teams deployment.
- Learn to configure Office 365 for Teams.
- Learn to configure teams and channels in Microsoft Teams.
- Learn to manage user access to Teams.
- Learn to configure Teams for meetings.
- Learn to establish a data governance strategy for Teams data.
In Enabling Microsoft Teams for Collaboration training class, you will learn how to plan, deploy and manage Microsoft Teams.Specifically, this course discusses the relationship of Teams with SharePoint, OneDrive and Office 365 Groups.It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of Teams within your organization. It also covers how to establish guest policies and data governance for your Teams data.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
This is the third in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork.
- Plan a Microsoft Teams Deployment
- Getting Started with Teams
- Deploying Teams
- Teams and Channels
- Authentication and Access
- Configure Microsoft Teams
- Set up Microsoft Teams in Office 365
- Apps in Microsoft Teams
- Meetings in Teams
- Lab: Configuring Microsoft Teams
- Manage the Teams Environment
- Privacy and Governance
- Security and Compliance
- Management and Reporting
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft 365 class:
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.