MOC 40374 - Gaming Development Fundamentals: MTA Exam 98-374
- Learn to understand game design.
- Learn to understand hardware.
- Learn to understand graphics.
- Learn to understand animation.
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-374, and build an understanding of these topics: Game Design, Hardware, Graphics, and Animation. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
- Ideating and Conceptualizing a Game
- Identifying and Managing Game Requirements
- Creating the Game Output Design
- Designing Specific Game Components
- Developing the Game User Interface (UI)
- Developing the Game Functionality
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Visual Studio class:
- There are no prerequisites for this course.