Microsoft Word 2011 for Mac - Level 2
This Microsoft Word 2011 for Mac - Level 2 training class is designed for persons who are able to create and modify standard business documents in Microsoft Word 2011, but need to know how to create or modify complex business documents and customized Word efficiency tools.
Microsoft Certified Partner
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). Our curriculum has been tested and approved by ProCert Labs, the official tester of Microsoft courseware, and has been found to meet the highest industry standards of instructional quality.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to manage lists.
- Learn to customize tables and charts.
- Learn to customize the formatting of a document using styles and themes.
- Learn to modify pictures in a document.
- Learn to create customized graphic elements.
- Learn to control text flow.
- Learn to use templates to automate document creation.
- Learn to perform the mail merge function.
- Learn to use macros to automate common tasks.
- Managing Lists
- Sort a List
- Renumber a List
- Customize a List
- Customizing Tables and Charts
- Sort Table Data
- Control Cell Layout
- Perform Calculations in a Table
- Create Charts
- Creating Customized Formats with Styles and Themes
- Create or Modify a Text Style
- Create a Custom List or Table Style
- Apply Default and Customized Document Themes
- Modifying Pictures
- Resize a Picture
- Adjust the Picture Appearance Settings
- Wrap Text Around a Picture
- Creating Customized Graphic Elements
- Create Text Boxes
- Draw Shapes
- Add WordArt and Other Special Effects to Text
- Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
- Controlling Text Flow
- Control Paragraph Flow
- Insert Section Breaks
- Insert Columns
- Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow
- Using Templates to Automate Document Creation
- Create a Document Based on a Template
- Create a Template
- Automating the Mail Merge
- Use the Mail Merge Feature
- Merge Envelopes and Labels
- Create a Data Source Using Word
- Using Macros to Automate Tasks
- Automate Tasks Using Macros
- Create a Macro
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Word class:
- Students should be able to use Microsoft Word 2011 to create, edit, format, save, and print basic business documents containing text, tables, and graphics.
- Familiarity with the Mac OS X v10.5 (basic typing skills are recommended).
- Reasonable comfort level in the Macintosh environment.
- Ability to use Macintosh to manage information on the computer.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
- Web browsing experience is also strongly recommended.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: