Microsoft Word 2011 for Mac - Level 1
This Microsoft Word 2011 for Mac - Level 1 training class is designed for students who wish to learn the basic operations of the Microsoft Word to perform their day-to-day responsibilities, and who want to use the application to be more productive in their work. It provides the fundamental knowledge and techniques needed to use more complex Word features such as protecting your documents and using ligatures.
Microsoft Certified Partner
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). Our curriculum has been tested and approved by ProCert Labs, the official tester of Microsoft courseware, and has been found to meet the highest industry standards of instructional quality.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Identify and work with basic Word 2011 tools and features.
- Edit text in a Word document.
- Modify the appearance of text in a Word document.
- Insert special characters and graphical objects.
- Organize data in tables.
- Proof a Word document.
- Control the appearance of pages in a Word document.
- Print a Word document.
- Getting Started with Word 2011
- Identify the Components of the Word Interface
- Customize the Word Interface
- Display a Document in Different Views
- Enter Text in a Document
- Save a Document
- Editing Text in a Word Document
- Select Text
- Modify Text
- Find and Replace Text
- Modify the Appearance of Text in a Word Document
- Apply Character Formatting
- Align Text Using Tabs
- Display Text as List Items
- Modify the Layout of a Paragraph
- Apply Styles
- Manage Formatting
- Apply Borders and Shading
- Inserting Special Characters and Graphical Objects
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Add Illustrations to a Document
- Organizing Data in Tables
- Insert a Table
- Modify a Table
- Format a Table
- Convert Text to a Table
- Proofing a Word Document
- Check Spelling and Grammar
- Use the Thesaurus
- Controlling the Appearance of Pages in a Word Document
- Apply a Page Border and Color
- Add a Watermark
- Add Headers and Footers
- Printing Word Documents
- Control Page Layout
- Preview and Print a Document
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Word class:
- Familiarity with using a personal computer, mouse, and keyboard.
- Comfortable in the Windows environment.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.