Microsoft Teams Training
- Learn to how to use and customize channels.
- Learn to post messages in channels.
- Learn to manage messages and files in a channel.
- Learn to use the wiki.
- Learn to use chat and meetings.
- Learn to manage files.
- Learn to edit Office 365 profiles and team settings.
- Learn to add apps and bots to Teams.
This Microsoft Teams training class introduces students to Teams, a collaborative, cloud-based workspace where Office 365 users can send messages, share files, and more. This class is a half-day in length.
- Collaborating with Teams
- Overview of Microsoft Teams
- Converse and Share in Teams
- Call and Meet in Teams
- Collaborate with Office 365 Apps and Teams
- Configuring Teams
- Configure Teams
- Configure Channels
- Configure Tabs
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Teams class:
- Competence in at least one of the primary applications in the 2010, 2013, or 2016 edition of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, and/or Excel) and also competence in using the locally installed version of Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, or 2016 for email and calendaring.
Experience in the following would be useful for this Teams class:
- Any familiarity with the Office environment.