Microsoft Project 2010: Web App
This Microsoft Project training is designed for individuals who will need to interact with the Project Server environment to update project progress, view project and resource information, and manage tasks and their issues and risks.
- Learn to use Project Web App to access Project Server.
- Learn to view task assignments.
- Learn to modify task assignments to update the project manager about your progress in the project.
- Learn to manage status reports.
- Learn to manage risks, issues, and documents associated with a project.
- Learn to track project status within the enterprise.
- Using Project Web App
- Review Project Management Tasks and EPM Components
- Access Project Server Using PWA
- Viewing Tasks
- View Task Information
- Customize Task Display Order
- Search for and Filter Tasks
- Set View Options
- Modifying Task Assignments
- Update Progress on Task Assignments
- Add Notes to Task Assignments
- Notify Your Manager of Nonworking Time
- Create a Task
- Reassign a Task
- Manage Delegation of Project Responsibilities
- Managing Status Reports
- Send Status Reports
- Manage Status Reports
- Managing Risks, Issues, and Documents
- Manage Risks
- Manage Issues
- Add and View Shared Documents
- Tracking Project Status Within the Enterprise
- View Project Information Using the Project Center
- Manage Resources Using the Resource Center
- Approve Task Updates Using the Approval Center
- Create a Custom Field
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Project class:
- knowledge of a Windows operating system and a web browser.
Experience in the following would be useful for this Microsoft Project class:
- Fundamentals of Project Management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: