Microsoft PowerPoint 2011 for Mac - Level 2
In this Microsoft PowerPoint 2011 for Mac - Level 2 training class, student will enhance their presentations by using features that will transform them into powerful means of communication. They will customize the PowerPoint interface to suit your requirements and use features to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations. They will then finalize a presentation and secure it to authenticate its validity.
- Learn to customize the PowerPoint environment.
- Learn to customize a design template.
- Learn to add SmartArt graphics to a presentation.
- Learn to add special effects to a presentation.
- Learn to customize a slide show.
- Learn to collaborate on a presentation.
- Learn to secure and distribute a presentation.
- Customizing the PowerPoint Environment
- Customize the PowerPoint Interface
- Set Options for Working with PowerPoint
- Customizing a Design Template
- Set Up a Slide Master
- Create Custom Slide Layouts
- Add Footers
- Modify the Notes Master
- Modify the Handout Master
- Adding SmartArt Graphics to a Presentation
- Insert SmartArt Graphics
- Modify SmartArt Graphics
- Adding Special Effects to a Presentation
- Add Multimedia Elements
- Customize Slide Component Animations
- Customizing a Slide Show
- Set Up a Custom Slide Show
- Annotate a Presentation
- Create a Presenter-Independent Slide Show
- Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
- Collaborating on a Presentation
- Review a Presentation
- Publish Presentations to a SharePoint Server
- Share a Presentation Using PowerPoint Web App
- Distributing a Presentation
- Broadcast a Presentation
- Save a Presentation as a Movie
- Save a Presentation in the PDF Format
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft PowerPoint class:
- Familiarity with the Mac OS X v10.5 (basic typing skills are recommended).
- Reasonable comfort level in the Macintosh environment.
- Ability to use Macintosh to manage information on the computer.
- Ability to launch and close programs, navigate to information stored on the computer, and manage files and folders.
- Web browsing experience is also strongly recommended.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: