Microsoft PowerPoint 2011 for Mac - Level 1
This Microsoft PowerPoint 2011 for Mac - Level 1 training class is designed for students who are interested in learning the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic presentations using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2011.
Microsoft Certified Partner
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). Our curriculum has been tested and approved by ProCert Labs, the official tester of Microsoft courseware, and has been found to meet the highest industry standards of instructional quality.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to identify the components of the PowerPoint 2011 interface.
- Learn to create a basic presentation.
- Learn to format text on slides.
- Learn to add graphical objects to a presentation.
- Learn to modify graphical objects in a presentation.
- Learn to work with tables in a presentation.
- Learn to add charts to a presentation.
- Learn to prepare to deliver a presentation.
- Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Identify the Elements of the User Interface
- View Presentations
- Save a Presentation
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint Help
- Creating a Basic Presentation
- Select a Presentation Type
- Enter Text
- Edit Text
- Format Text Placeholders
- Add Slides to a Presentation
- Arrange Slides
- Work with Themes
- Formatting Text on Slides
- Apply Character Formats
- Format Paragraphs
- Adding Graphical Objects to a Presentation
- Insert Images into a Presentation
- Add Shapes
- Add Visual Styles to the Text in a Presentation
- Modifying Graphical Objects in a Presentation
- Edit Graphical Objects
- Format Graphical Objects
- Group Graphical Objects on a Slide
- Arrange Graphical Objects on a Slide
- Apply Animation Effects
- Working with Tables
- Insert a Table
- Format Tables
- Import Tables from Other Microsoft Office Applications
- Working with Charts
- Insert Charts
- Modify a Chart
- Import Charts from Other Microsoft Office Applications
- Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
- Review the Content in a Presentation
- Divide a Presentation into Sections
- Add Transitions
- Add Speaker Notes
- Print a Presentation
- Deliver a Presentation
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft PowerPoint class:
- Familiarity with the Mac OS X v10.5 (basic typing skills are recommended).
- Reasonable comfort level in the Macintosh environment.
- Ability to use Macintosh to manage information on the computer.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
- Web browsing experience is also strongly recommended.